I invite you to join my journey, as if we are flying over and through the natural world, shifting perspective and scale, experiencing its intricacies all at once. The landscapes become a jigsaw puzzle where unexpected connections reveal new insights.
My work is in the collection of the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Musee de Arte Moderne in Rio de Janeiro, Lehigh University Art Gallery in Bethlehem, PA, the Children’s Museum of Houston, and numerous private and corporate collections.
Hooks-Epstein Galleries, Inc. has represented me in Houston since 2005.
- Exhibition at Hooks-Epstein Galleries in conjunction with FotoFest 2018.
- Director’s Cut exhibition at the Atlanta Photography Group, followed by invitation to speak on photography
- Juror’s Award in Water exhibition at the Center for Fine Art Photography
- Presented work at 555 Gallery in Boston
- Award for outstanding nature series in the 9th Julia Margaret Cameron Award competition given during the Berlin Foto Biennale
- Finalist in Critical Mass
- Invitation to Review Santa Fe
- Included in exhibition at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Exhibition at Hooks-Epstein Galleries, Inc.
- Reviewed by Fotorelevance.com
Other interesting links:
Julie Brook Alexander interview with Bevin Bering Dubrowski, SPOT Magazine, Spring 2014. (PDF)